By Keith Barr
Discover find out how to layout, construct, and Optimize custom-made Mixed-Signal built-in Circuits for a wide selection of Uses
Both inspirational and functional, ASIC layout within the Silicon Sandbox deals electronics engineers a hands-on advisor to mixed-signal circuits and layouts. The e-book presents a close roadmap for designing and construction customized circuits which are optimized for goal units, supplying more advantageous performance and diminished expense in entire products.
Written by way of circuit layout specialist Keith Elliott Barr, this entire source covers every thing from layout and optimization the way to general phone layouts to packaging and trying out. Readers will locate easy-to-apply details on peripheral circuits; strong point common sense buildings and reminiscence; common sense, binary arithmetic, and processing; converters and switched-capacitor strategies; and lots more and plenty extra. jam-packed with countless numbers of worthy illustrations, ASIC layout within the Silicon Sandbox features:
- A wealth of full-color normal cellphone layouts
- Multiple ways to amplifier, oscillator, bandgap, and different analog functions
- Down-to-earth details on built-in circuit fabrication costs
- Real-world recommendation on designing and optimizing customized built-in circuits
- Practical examples of the way to imagine via new layout concepts
- Step-by-step advice on coming into the fabless semiconductor industry
Inside This state-of-the-art IC layout Reference
• The Sandbox • Fabs and techniques • Economics • layout instruments • usual phone layout • Peripheral Circuits • area of expertise good judgment constructions and reminiscence • common sense, Binary arithmetic, and Processing • Analog Circuits: Amplifiers • The Bandgap Reference • Oscillators, section Locked Loops, and RF • Converts and Switched-Capacitor options • Packaging and checking out • Odds and Ends
Read Online or Download ASIC Design in the Silicon Sandbox: A Complete Guide to Building Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuits PDF
Similar Circuits books
This easy-to-use publication can be a realistic reference for circuit designers and clients of operational amplifiers in lots of various engineering and clinical fields.
During this state of the art educational, of the field's top recognized authors group as much as exhibit designers tips to successfully observe Formal Verification, besides description languages like Verilog and VHDL, to extra successfully resolve real-world layout difficulties.
Additional resources for ASIC Design in the Silicon Sandbox: A Complete Guide to Building Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuits