By Masoud Khalkhali
This can be the 1st latest quantity that collects lectures in this vital and speedy constructing topic in arithmetic. The lectures are given by means of major specialists within the box and the variety of themes is saved as extensive as attainable by way of together with either the algebraic and the differential facets of noncommutative geometry in addition to contemporary functions to theoretical physics and quantity thought.
- A stroll within the Noncommutative backyard (A Connes & M Marcolli);
- Renormalization of Noncommutative Quantum box thought (H Grosse & R Wulkenhaar);
- Lectures on Noncommutative Geometry (M Khalkhali);
- Noncommutative Bundles and Instantons in Tehran (G Landi & W D van Suijlekom);
- Lecture Notes on Noncommutative Algebraic Geometry and Noncommutative Tori (S Mahanta);
- Lectures on Derived and Triangulated different types (B Noohi);
- Examples of Noncommutative Manifolds: complicated Tori and round Manifolds (J Plazas);
- D-Branes in Noncommutative box conception (R J Szabo).
Read Online or Download Invitation to Noncommutative Geometry PDF
Similar Algebraic Geometry books
An available textual content introducing algebraic geometries and algebraic teams at complex undergraduate and early graduate point, this booklet develops the language of algebraic geometry from scratch and makes use of it to establish the idea of affine algebraic teams from first rules. development at the history fabric from algebraic geometry and algebraic teams, the textual content presents an creation to extra complex and specialized fabric.
The idea of elliptic curves is exotic by means of its lengthy background and by way of the range of the tools which were utilized in its learn. This e-book treats the mathematics procedure in its sleek formula, by utilizing uncomplicated algebraic quantity conception and algebraic geometry. Following a short dialogue of the mandatory algebro-geometric effects, the e-book proceeds with an exposition of the geometry and the formal workforce of elliptic curves, elliptic curves over finite fields, the complicated numbers, neighborhood fields, and worldwide fields.
This seriously class-tested booklet is an exposition of the theoretical foundations of hyperbolic manifolds. it's a either a textbook and a reference. A simple wisdom of algebra and topology on the first 12 months graduate point of an American collage is thought. the 1st half is anxious with hyperbolic geometry and discrete teams.
Extra resources for Invitation to Noncommutative Geometry