By Behzad Razavi
Finished insurance of contemporary advancements in phase-locked loop technology
The quick development of high-speed semiconductor and conversation applied sciences has helped make phase-locked loops (PLLs) a necessary a part of thoughts, microprocessors, radio-frequency (RF) transceivers, broadband facts verbal exchange platforms, and different burgeoning fields. Complementing his 1996 Monolithic Phase-Locked Loops and Clock restoration Circuits (Wiley-IEEE Press), Behzad Razavi now has gathered crucial contemporary writing on PLL right into a complete, self-contained examine PLL units, circuits, and architectures.
Phase-Locking in High-Performance structures: From units to Architectures' 5 unique tutorials and eighty-three key papers offer an eminently readable starting place in phase-locked structures. Analog and electronic circuit designers will glean quite a lot of functional info from the book's . . .
* Tutorials facing units, delay-locked loops (DLLs), fractional-N synthesizers, bang-bang PLLs, and simulation of part noise and jitter
* In-depth discussions of passive units similar to inductors, transformers, and varactors
* Papers at the research of part noise and jitter in quite a few varieties of oscillators
* centred examinations of establishing blocks, together with the layout of oscillators, frequency dividers, and phase/frequency detectors
* Articles addressing the matter of clock new release via phase-locking for timing and electronic purposes, RF synthesis, and the appliance of phase-locking to clock and knowledge restoration circuits
In tandem with its spouse quantity, Phase-Locking in High-Performance platforms: From units to Architectures is an excellent reference for somebody engaged on, or looking to higher comprehend, this rapidly-developing and more and more critical expertise.
Read Online or Download Phase-Locking in High-Performance Systems: From Devices to Architectures PDF
Best Circuits books
This easy-to-use ebook can be a realistic reference for circuit designers and clients of operational amplifiers in lots of diverse engineering and clinical fields.
During this state of the art instructional, of the field's top identified authors crew as much as convey designers the right way to successfully practice Formal Verification, in addition to description languages like Verilog and VHDL, to extra successfully clear up real-world layout difficulties.
Additional resources for Phase-Locking in High-Performance Systems: From Devices to Architectures