By Mona M. Hella, Patrick Mercier
Power administration built-in Circuits and Technologies can provide a contemporary treatise on mixed-signal built-in circuit layout for strength administration. constituted of chapters authored via major researchers from and academia, this definitive text:
- Describes circuit- and architectural-level recommendations that meet complicated strength and velocity capabilities
- Explores hybrid inductive-capacitive converters for wide-range dynamic voltage scaling
- Presents cutting edge keep an eye on options for unmarried inductor twin output (SIDO) and unmarried inductor a number of output (SIMO) converters
- Discusses state of the art layout suggestions together with switching converters for analog/RF loads
- Compares using GaAs pHEMTs to CMOS units for effective high-frequency switching converters
Thus, energy administration built-in Circuits and Technologies offers finished, cutting-edge assurance of this intriguing and rising box of engineering.
Read Online or Download Power Management Integrated Circuits (Devices, Circuits, and Systems) PDF
Best Circuits books
This easy-to-use publication could be a pragmatic reference for circuit designers and clients of operational amplifiers in lots of assorted engineering and medical fields.
During this state-of-the-art instructional, of the field's most sensible recognized authors staff as much as convey designers the way to successfully observe Formal Verification, in addition to description languages like Verilog and VHDL, to extra successfully resolve real-world layout difficulties.
Extra info for Power Management Integrated Circuits (Devices, Circuits, and Systems)